Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday-SPRING gardening


Happy Thursday!!!!

On this bright and lovely spring day I am thankful for what is growing in our backyard.
Spring gardening is a time I look forward to all year!!!  Just take a look at what we have growing this spring in our gardens.  And in pots too!  I am trying herbs AGAIN!






Years ago I had a rosemary plant that was HUGE!  It made it through several winters with snow and finally gave up.  I have tried Basil before too.  But when summer heats up in North Texas I give up on my plants.  I am going to give them both another try and a new herb too. 




So very thankful for these spring gardens!!  And can't wait to taste all our hard work!

What are you thankful for today? 

2 comments:

championm2000 said...

I love all the green!

Today I am thankful for...healing and hope.

Blissful & Domestic said...

Your garden looks great;)