Thursday, March 25, 2010

If The Devil Had A Wife

No I am not talking about me and Brant....hehehe!
It is a book that was written about a family from my little home town! A very wealthy family and it is all the rage in Orange, Texas.
All around town there is a buzz and people are asking, "Have you read the book?"
Well I got "the book"(thanks Mom!)and I am about to dive right in. 
I had read a few pages of it on Amazon before receiving it and had to have it!! There is so much history in it about my home town.  Oh and the mystery about this family!!
It says it is a True Texas Tale.  And people around town say they believe it to be 90% true.
So I am off to get started on this Texas size mystery.  If I have intrigued you any check out the site below about the book. 

http://www.ifthedevilhadawife.com/

No comments: