Friday, April 9, 2010

Let the FUN begin!!!

The weekend is here and time for some FUN!  Birthday fun that is........Fort Worth Zoo today to stay with the theme of the boys' Jungle Safari Birthday Bash!!!  The party is tomorrow and they are so excited!  I am too because we have some fun stuff planned for these big boys!  A backyard scavenger hunt to find the jungle gator.  They are going to be SO surprised by this.  I'll post pictures next week, but did want to post some SWEET brotherly love pictures this morning.  These were from yesterday when they were playing outside.  I ask if I could take pictures and for some reason they wanted to be sweet. And CUTE!
As I look at my almost five year old boys I can't help but think back to five years ago.........BIG and pregnant, finally being home after 2 months of hospital bedrest, anxious for them to come, fears, excitement, etc. and now they are almost five years old.
OK enough of the teary eyes and reminiscing about babies!  They are FIVE years old this weekend!
Let the FUN begin!!!!!!
Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: