Monday, May 31, 2010

FIVE!


This year for the boys' FIVE year pictures I decided to spend less and get more.  Get more as in more of what the boys truly are everyday.  So I decided I would take their pictures.  They are not professional by any means and do not look near as good as what Marquette has done in the past, but they are truly the boys.
I only took a few because that is all they would allow me to take.  I had the prints made into a collage with a black border all around.  It is priceless and shows the truly personality of Ryan and Matthew.
Beginning with their one year pictures I dressed them in white tshirts with khakis or cutoff blue jeans.  The tradition continues and I hope it will stick for years to come.  To me it allows you to look at the boys and not their clothes.  This may be the first year they actually had shoes on.  It was a must for these pictures!
I love them!  Take a look.






No comments: