Wednesday, January 12, 2011

C is for COW-Dairy party!!!!

Our party actually started at 3am when Ryan woke me(as well as Matthew)up crying.  He had gone to bed running a fever last night and the medicine had worn off by 3am.  It was time for more.  As I made my way back to my warm cozy bed both boys were sitting in their beds looking at books.  Morning came and the fever was back again.  So school was a little different of course.  But most enjoyable.  Ryan was quiet and still and Matthew knew his brother did not feel well so he was a "little" more quiet than usual.  We all gathered on the couch and finished up the letter C and cow lessons. We read The Story of Ferdinand and made our list of milk products.  The boys had no idea I was planning a dairy party and when I told them they were so excited. I had planned to have a dairy party and knew this "sick day" was the perfect time.   I mean what child turns down ICE CREAM?!?!  And strawberry milk and bagels with strawberry cream cheese.  I know...there is a strawberry thing here.  They wanted strawberry ice cream too, but I somehow talked them out of it.  This pick is SO much better!!!!


Milk it does a body good!
After school and after the meds had started working I found the boys playing Star Wars.  Here Ryan is Luke Skywalker and Matthew is Han Solo.  The trunk is Luke's space ship.

 And here is my sick one....drinking milk!!!!  This is rare for Ryan.  He must be sick or it taste good to his sore throat.  It doesn't matter as long as he is drinking it!!
  C is for Cow and also for Chocolate Chip Cookie dough ice Cream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really fun lesson for the letter "C". I hope the boys are better soon ♥ It's no fun being sick!!! Pray for my boy:( His chicken pox are absolutely terrible and he's just miserable. I am doing all I can for him, but it has hit him really hard.
♥ Kelsey