Monday, January 10, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday-Breakfast

Check out our Muffin Tin for today.  We did breakfast again per the boys request.  I didn't follow the theme this week over at Muffin Tin Monday because I didn't have liners and the boys love the muffin tin.  Oh well I'll try to keep up with the theme for next week!
Here is breakfast!


Life cereal, Frosted Mini Wheats, vanilla yogurt with sprinkles, toast, apples and oranges.
I read George Washington for our history lesson today as the boys enjoyed their Muffin Tin Monday breakfast.

7 comments:

lisa9999 said...

Yummy breakfast. I think we will do this next week.

Unknown said...

I combined reading with my meal too. Breakfast is a great idea!

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Breakfast muffin tins are a fabulous idea!

SnoopyGirl said...

I'm with the other gals... breakfast muffin tins are the best!

Ludicrous Mama said...

Yum! I love Muffin Tin Breakfasts too! But so much harder for me, since it involves more planning and getting my duff out of bed earlier! :)

muffintinmom said...

how fun that the kids got a muffin tin breakfast!

Sandy said...

We haven't done a breakfast tin in a while. I think we'll have to do one soon. They are always a big hit!