Friday, May 6, 2011

What being a Mother means to me......

M-moments to remember.
                                             O-overflowing sweetness!
                                                     
                                               T-true gifts from God.
                                                   H-hugs that melt my heart!
                                                 E-everlasting love they give.
R-rejoicing daily for their lives!


And add the "s" to Mother for all the Mothers who feel the same.

S-silliness!

 Really there are only two words for what being a Mother means to me......Ryan and Matthew

3 comments:

Renee said...

They are sweet, smart boys.

championm2000 said...

I love this acrostic, and I love the sweet pictures.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day with your sweet boys!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love the artistic way you did this post and the pictures of your little guys. So cute!