Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm still here!!!

I am still here!

3 sickies(me and the boys)and traveling for the holidays=no time for my blog!!!

I hope by now you are all ready for the big day on Thursday.  I know I want to be.  And my prayer is both boys are feeling much better by then.

I forgot my camera thingy to download pictures so my blog posts will be pretty plain this week........if I find the time to blog. Or even feel like it.

Anyway just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving a little early in case we are all still ill or just too busy to stop.

If you are still looking for pumpkin recipes don't forget to look in my "Recipe" section for lots of yummy pumpkin goodness!!

Enjoy your week and holiday. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon and have a WoNdErFuL Thanksgiving ♥

championm2000 said...

Hope y'all feel better soon!

And Happy Thanksgiving!!