Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Favorites from the past week.....

I am always coming across new blogs, but have some I follow and visit every single day.  There are so many talented ladies out there in the blogging world. I thought I would start sharing favorites from the past week that caught my eye.  It could be a recipe, a decorating idea, a craft I want to try or maybe just a really great post about life. Hope you enjoy them and hop over to the blogs and check them out.


                                                                      Chai Tea Mix

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yep, this is the one we are making today for our Fall party tomorrow evening.  Happy Tuesday y'all! 
 
 

3 comments:

championm2000 said...

Chai tea mix...YUM!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Why thank you for spotlighting my Fall Yard Display! I'm honored and I'm in some great company with those other features there! I'm off to check them out!

Blissful & Domestic said...

That milkshake looks so good!