Monday, November 12, 2012

Feeling poetic....

You all know how much I adore nature and all God has given us in it.  If not you will soon learn that from my blog.

Anyway this morning as I sat drinking my coffee listening to the wind and soft rain I began to feel poetic.

And as I shared my poem with my FB friends I am also sharing it with YOU!  This will give you an idea of my morning and Texas weather.

Happy Monday!!!  Enjoy your day!


Monday Morning by Tasha Fontenot
I woke this morning to the sound of the wind,
A much cooler, welcomed friend.
Rain comes next to greet me today,
If it were not dark outside I would go play!
AUTUMN! I feel AUTUMN in the air!
Jackets, sweaters, boots if you dare!
Cocoa, apple cider or anything HOT,
Soups, stews, chili in a big pot.
I thank God for this week of fall,
Because I am pretty certain next week will be summer!
 

No comments: