Monday, March 11, 2013

A week {in an Instagram}




1. We will be studying birds for a while in school.  This was early one morning last week. Early because birds are most active between 6am-10am as you probably already know.  And so do these smart boys.  They informed me they already knew that because when you wake up all you hear are birds singing and talking to each other.....music to my ears.



2. Lunch. Sauteed baby spinach with lots of garlic in olive oil.  Oh my this stuff is SO GOOD!!!



3. Friday was one week in my paperless kitchen.  I finally ordered cloth napkins, but in the mean time Christmas napkins work just fine.  Or sleeves work great for little boys.



4. Who needs TV when you can have shows like this. 



5. Memories of childhood.....cookies and milk.  Tollhouse pan cookies are the best!  Almost as easy as One Bowl Brownies.



6. Gardening days are here!!!  Container gardening this year for us.  More to come on that, but for now how do you like my pallet garden? 

No comments: