Thursday, March 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday-2 and 3 Years Old

July 2007-their 1st tricycle!!! I LOVE these pictures.  Such sweet memories of little boys growing up together, learning to ride tricycles and riding and riding around AND around the culdesac.


By the way...they DESTROYED those little tricycles!!!!!


April 2008-this one makes me laugh out loud every single time I see it. Two very curious little boys trying to see what the neighbors are up to.


June 2008-I saved the best for last.  CHEESE! Look at those sweet little faces! 
And little hands around each other.  TWIN BROTHERS!  Can you imagine?  Well, their Daddy and Uncle Brent sure can. 

 
 
***Check back later today for my totally recycled, upcycled, repurposed, used, etc. whatever name you want to call it, flower/garden bench.***

No comments: