Friday, June 7, 2013

FUN Friday-National Donut Day, Sleepover and Date Night!



Happy Friday to you!  And Happy National Donut Day!!!  Well you know what's for breakfast now.  What's your favorite?  Warm glazed, cream filled or that blueberry cake donut?  Mine would have to be a warm glazed donut.  Hands down!



Whatcha got planned for this weekend?  Anything FUN happening in your neck of the woods?



The boys are headed to my sister's for a sleepover tonight.  They are excited to say the least.  Dogs to play with, swimming, playing Wii and going out to dinner with Aunt Lissa sounds pretty FUN to me.  Enjoy boys.


I can hardly contain myself!!!  Brant and I are headed out for dinner and dancing.  It has been far too long since we had a night out on the town.  And dancing.....Oh I can't wait!  My little black dress has been dying to get out of the back of my closet.  And my sweet husband has the moves.

Now this is more my style.

HA!  That is hilarious.  A girl can dream right?  We will not be going dancing if my husband has anything to do with it.  As far as dancing I can move furniture around, make my own dance floor and dance until I make a fool of myself midnight right here at home.  Who knows what we'll do tonight.  It's funny once we have a "date night" we are clueless as to what to do.  I say we come with ideas, put them in a hat, close our eyes and pick one. 

Whatever you do today make sure you have some FUN!  Get OUTSIDE while your at it.  And DANCE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE donuts... it's hard to pick a favorite, but it would have to be either an apple fritter or a berry filled one with glaze:) Enjoy that date night!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Okay...I'm pretty boring on the donut front...I like plain cake donuts..no icing. I guess I'm boring on the date night front too. Sam offered to take me to dinner last night and I opted to just have him bring home carry-out. *sigh*