Monday, June 24, 2013

Porch Time

This little old house may be small, but the porch has wide open spaces.  In fact it is what I fell in love with the minute I saw it.


I have always wanted a porch to sit on and enjoy the outside world.


A comfortable spot completely covered to enjoy it in the rain or on crystal clear, blue sky days.  And I finally got it!



You'll find us sitting outside on our little porch from early morning.......

 

to early evening.


We spend a ton of time sitting on our front porch.  Porch time is for relaxing.  A time to sit and relax, to ponder and think about your day, to chat with your love and catch up on life or to hear tales from your littles, to read a book, wave to neighbors, to watch little boys do stunts on bikes, to listen and watch nature and so much more. 

So when I recently came across a sign similar to this one I knew I had to add it to our porch décor. The sign says it all and fits nicely on the porch.


Wish you were here to sit a spell with me. 

Inspiration from HERE .

2 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

What a lovely and inviting porch. How wonderful you got what you had been dreaming of.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and I LOVE those porch rules!!!