Friday, June 28, 2013

You Just Have to TRY!

I'm participating in While Wearing Heels photography challenge for June. This month Amy asked that we share a self portrait with a quote.



While Wearing Heels
 
 
You might remember a few weeks ago I decided I would TRY to paint.  No, I did not paint anything spectacular, but it is something I had never done.  And I totally surprised myself.
 

While trying my hand at an abstract painting there was one quote that kept coming to mind...............
 
 

4 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Love this picture. You look like an artist. And Iove the quote. Inspiring and beautiful.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Oh I love this! Love the quote and that you are trying painting. But love the pic the most!

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Good for you, and the Dr was a genius!

Unknown said...

love the quote! it is always invigorating to try new things and expand our capacities!