Saturday, January 4, 2014

Downton Abbey Season Four-Are You Ready?!?!

The wait is almost over and I could not be more excited!!!!! (OK maybe a little more!)  It is something I look forward to all year long.  Right after we celebrate the new year we have something else to look forward to.  A new season of Downton!
 
And NO I will not just go ahead and buy the DVDs!!  I so look forward to the anticipation each week to prepare our Sunday evening around this amazing show.  Pretty much the best show ever! 
 
Besides it gives me a good excuse to have a tea party.  The boys love that part too. 
 
So are you ready?  I am making my list today for our Watch Party tomorrow night.  I'll admit I have seen some spoilers and know I few things that will happen this season, but I don't dare share them here!  All I'll say is YOU MUST WATCH IT!!! 
 
It's going to be good!!!!!!!  Let the countdown begin............

No comments: