Thursday, March 10, 2011

Homemade Cheese Crackers



No fishy smile in these crackers!  All homemade with lots of love and I can prononce every ingredient! 
They are really good too!  We all loved them. 

In an attempt to eat heathlier as in NO processed foods, I needed more ideas for snacks.  Mainly for the boys, but Brant and I love to snack too. These little crackers may be dangerous to have around for me.  Next time I will try them with a whole wheat flour for sure.

They are much thicker than what the recipe called for, but Matthew was really begging for these new crackers. So I got in a hurry and did not roll my dough out thin enough. Next time I will follow the recipe and make them much thinner.  For now we will devour them so I can make more.  This is sure to be a snack I will make twice a week.

You can find the recipe here .  Hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Jamie Boros said...

My friend just made goldfish crackers...minus the fish shape with a recipe from smitten kitchen. If your looking for a thinner cracker, you might check it out. She raved about them! Good for you on cutting out processed foods! I hope to get to a point of being able to do that more as well!