Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sun and Being Sick


Oh how the sun cheers me up.  It makes me feel happy.  And it feels good on my skin. 
It does something to us to make us want more of it. 
 And that all natural vitamin D is such a blessing. 
 
As I sit indoors this morning, missing worship service, I am coming down with what the boys have had for a week or so. 
Nose stopped up, headache, scratchy throat....just not feeling good. The sickies have got me sick.
But I see the sun shining bright on the front porch giving light to the azaleas and pansies. 
They are feeling happy too.
 
I sit dreaming of gardening days ahead out in the sun.  Of the boys playing outdoors free from a nasty cold. Days spent outdoors fiddling around with flowers and plants. I dream of my hands in the dirt!
 
 
~In the spring at the end of the day you should smell like dirt.~
 
 
I dream of sunny days......just like today.
I think later when it warms up a dose of all natural vitamin D is just what the doctor ordered. 
Thank God for the sun.
 
Happy Sunday morning to you.  I hope the sun is shining where you are.
Enjoy it.

Let us dance in the sun, wearing flowers (or weeds) in our hair....

No comments: