Monday, February 25, 2013

A Week {in an Instagram}

Illness won this past week!  Boo-hiss!!! Colds, coughs, lots of tissue and plenty of down time.  Not much in this week's Instagrams. Enjoy a few pictures while we get back on our feet for a new week.

Happy Monday to you all!



1. Oh, yes it is that time.  Easter candy is out and this is my very favorite!!!  This is actually a little bag....I think it says 2 oz.  Perfect purse or pocket size---no sharing on this bag! {{insert evil grin}}


2. It was one of those days.  Slippers and black beauty (that's my robe) all day long. Ahhhh, the beauty of homeschooling.


3. Sick, tired little boys need an afternoon pick me up too.  The boys enjoying their coffee milk.
Coffee milk-mainly milk with coffee to color and 2 teaspoons of sugar.


4. Being stuck in the house all weekend with sickies made me bored.  SPRING has SPRUNG in our home.  And there is more to find in boxes and put out soon!


5. It's nice to be thought of. Even if they really are just weeds!  My sweet boys always bring me "flowers".



Do you use Instagram?    I have had questions about it before and requests to share how it works.
Here is a little about Instagram. 

It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family.
Snap a picture, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram. Share to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr too – it's as easy as pie. It's photo sharing, reinvented. I just email my pictures to myself and share here. And BTW it's a FREE app on your phone!

More on Instagram next week!

1 comment:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Yummm Starburst jelly beans! I love that you've named your robe!!