Thursday, March 14, 2013

Throwback Thursday-4 year pictures

 

These are some of my favorite pictures of the boys.
And just a few from this set.  There are way more than you care to sit through. 
I can't believe they were taken almost four years ago.  In Fort Worth we had a neighbor who took pictures for fun as a side business.  She insisted on taking pictures of the boys for free so she could add them to her collection.  I couldn't pass up the offer.  So we headed down to the old train depot in Grapevine.   


The boys were very much into Thomas the Tank Engine at four years old so this was perfect!  Look at those baby blues!  Their eyes pop in this picture with the black train, white shirt and blue stripe cap.  Funny thing now their eyes are a greenish blue.


These next two pictures hang in the boys' bedroom (along with another down the page) and I love what she did with the color.



Look at those four year old little piggies!!!  And big ears.  Where did my babies go?!?!

 

This is the other picture that hangs in their room.  These pictures are a fun memory of the train depot they had fun running around and playing on REAL trains.


I can only imagine what they were standing there thinking.


2 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Tasha that was so fun to see! I can't imagine what they were thinking but I'm sure it was something along the lines of awesome!

Tasha said...

Thanks Danni! Yep, awesome was probably it.