Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello September!

Hello September.  So happy to see you.  Finally we meet again.  Yes I am aware we are on day 3, but with the holiday it kinda threw me off.  September is pretty much my very favorite month of the whole year!  OK except for January and April.  FYI-my little family's birthday months :)  Can you guess which is mine?

September brings a few things I am really excited about.


In no particular order:
-Autumn brews.  Do you have a favorite?  
-The Lions Club Carnival.  It will be the second year to take the boys to the same one I went to as a little girl-many, many moons ago.
-all things PUMPKIN SPICE!!!!!  Including the return of PSL at Starbucks. I'll have my one coveted PSL there and then I usually make them at home the rest of the pumpkin season.  Mine are just as good really.  You can search the recipe here on my blog.
-BOOTS and JEANS!!!  Now if only the weather will allow me to wear jeans and boots.  My favorite things to wear come fall.
-Baking-Baking-Baking!  The "all things pumpkin spice" and baking just go hand and hand.  I am contemplating a cRazY month of pumpkin again.  Since me and Pinterest are friends now I have access to so many recipes.  And I am always up for trying a new pumpkin recipe.

This is not a lie.

2 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

We love the same fall things!! LMBO at the pic! I'm ready!

Heather Nelsen said...

Ahhh, yes! Fall is here! Well, not weather-wise... but month-wise, yes! I have a September birthday... is yours September too?! I cannot wait for football, jeans, boots, and pumpkin spice lattes. We just need it to get a little colder here in Atlanta!