Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday #2



{{ONE}}
This morning I woke with a nagging headache.  And I knew just what would make me feel better.  A talk with Jesus and my beloved coffee.  It's all good now.

{{TWO}}
A fun Pinterest find. I really want this tshirt!  Isn't it great?!?!


{{THREE}}
I can't wait until Sunday!  You know what Sunday is right?  Well besides the Lord's Day of course.......it is September 1st.  And that is the day the inside of our home (probably my blog too!) is transformed into a Fall Dream Land.  And because of a certain blogging friend I am getting very excited about it!!!!  Thanks for the inspiration Danni ;)

{{FOUR}}
Good-bye white.  Good-bye toes.  Hello jeans and closed toe shoes.  Well almost on the closed toe shoes.  I will still be sporting flip flips and sandals for a little while, but my toes are ready to hibernate.  And maybe this is just me when it comes to the white.  Growing up I can always remember being told by my Mother and Mama Flo that you do not wear white after Labor Day.  As in white pants or white shoes.  It may be old school or a Southern thing, but it has stuck with me for years now.  So I will indeed still follow that family fashion rule.  White pants will go away after today.  Mama Flo would be proud.


{{FIVE}}
See my sweet rooster?  Well make sure to come back next Friday to see his new look!  Oh how I love a good makeover.

 
Hope you all have a great Friday, FUN weekend and a safe Labor Day!
 

2 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

I'm all for full-out fall! Go for it girl! Love that T-shirt too! Do you have an ankle tattoo??? (Want one.) Thanks for the shout out girl and yay for fall and hopefully cooler temps!

Heather Nelsen said...

LOVE that tee shirt! I think I'll be adding that to my birhtday wish list. :)