Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Food talk

I am SO happy that our boys will eat just about anything.......including boiled eggs and broccoli!
How many 3 year olds do you know that will sit at the table for a snack and that snack be a boiled egg? Or broccoli with Ranch dressing? These boys can snack!
OK yes they are picky about some stuff. And often are your typical 3 year old.....that will eat good at one meal and eat nothing for the next.
BUT all in all they are good eaters.
Last night for supper we had meatball subs. The boys did not have a sandwich, but they did have meatballs w/bread. And LOVED them! Along with tater-tots!
Another few favorites are sausage, brisket and hamburgers!
I know it sounds silly, but seeing them "really" eat a variety of foods makes me feel like I have done something good for them. I want them to try everything and for the most part they do.
Oh I forgot to say that last night after supper they had dessert........Oreo Delight.
Vanilla ice cream, Cool Whip and crumbled Oreo cookies all mixed together and put back in the freezer.
And no I did not bribe them with dessert in order for them to eat supper.

No comments: