Thursday, August 7, 2008

Imagination of a 3 year old

If you have ever been around the boys you know they have a vivid imagination. And it is on constantly.
This morning Matthew was playing soccer in the house. He comes to me and says he needs a net. I tell him we don't have one.
And thought..what a GREAT idea for Christmas!
Anyway, he then proceeds to tell me he can use his Thomas tent as a soccer net.
BRILLIANT! I tell you these little boys are very sharp.

OK so yesterday we are talking about Halloween, because I got a catalog that had costumes in it.
Ryan of course wants to be a Fire Fighter. Matthew(yesterday)wants to be Spiderman.
This morning:
Ryan-still a fire fighter, now a brown one(2 different color costumes in the catalog)
Matthew-a knight to fight off the ghosts.

The wheels are always turning. Never a dull moment with these two.

No comments: