Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally!

After almost 9 years living in this house/neighborhood we finally saw a SQUIRREL in our yard!
I wish I had a picture to show the little fellow, but he was way too fast.
I have always felt like squirrels are a delightful part of a yard.
I guess the neighborhood trees are getting big enough for them to have some fun.
He was in the red bud tree in front and then made his way under the fence to the backyard.
Me and the boys ran from room to room to look out the windows trying to find him. They were so excited to see a squirrel!
He may just be the one that has been getting in Brant's garden.......well him or our bunny.
Anyway, I am sure it sounds silly to some to be excited about a squirrel in your yard, but we are a simple kind of people. It actually has made my morning.......one of the many wonderful creatures form God.
I know now I will be on the lookout every morning for him.
And trying to get a picture.
Keep watching and remember........open your eyes and see the small blessings God gives you daily.

No comments: