Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What a day!

Never a dull moment with these boys. The adventures are endless. The memories are priceless.
Today was a day I had to tell you about.
My morning started with a tea party. Matthew was very adamant about having a tea party. He will continue to ask you to play with him until you finally give in......I gave in.
At our tea party we had orange blossom tea, grape juice tea and cucumber sandwiches. Delicious!
Not soon after our tea party we were in a boat headed for a BIG waterfall. As we got closer to the waterfall the anticipation was building and we were all frightened. We made it to the waterfall and the screaming began. I think the screaming was the most fun.
Later this afternoon we were on a mystery looking for raccoons. Oh and these were "red raccoons".
We followed arrows leading us into a cave where we found the friendly red raccoons. And under the coons were worms.
After dinner we had a talent show in Matthew's room. Matthew came around and ask our(just me and Ryan)names, wrote them on his paper and the talent show was ready to begin.
Matthew's talent was magic and Ryan's was playing a guitar. I somehow got out of doing anything.
Shortly after our talent show was over we headed to the beach. I had to clean the kitchen, but the boys continued to play and pretend.
Finally our day is coming to an end. I decide I'll go sit and relax on the couch. Or so I thought.
Matthew had another idea. I am now a giraffe. The wood floor in the LR is a big tub and he is bathing me.
Where do they get all this? It is never ending. Matthew's imagination is much more vivid and wilder than Ryan's, but he too comes up with some funny stuff.
So as I get ready to head for bed I can only hope tomorrow will be as much fun and exciting as today was.
And I ask, how often have you rode over a waterfall, had a tea party and looked for red raccoons all in the same day?

No comments: