Friday, May 7, 2010

8AM-Joys of being a Mother

It actually started well before 8AM.  I have played with Crazy Creatures(BEST new toy....link to follow), Legos and Lincoln Logs.  I do NOT care for Lincoln Logs at all, but for some reason boys do.  Legos are OK, but my favorite is the Crazy Creatures!  I really play with these.
Oh to have the energy of little children.  I am a morning person by nature, but I don't really like being forced to sit and play.  BUT this is one of the joys of being a Mother. Besides if I don't do it Matthew will bug me all morning until I give in.  He does not give up on anything.  It will all happen so fast in the big scheme of life that an hour is nothing to sit and play.  And I end up enjoying it anyway.  :)
I will sit one day and remember these joyful mornings when they are much older.
As you prepare for YOUR Mother's Day this weekend I hope you can sit for a while and play.  Or sit for awhile and remember the many joys of being a Mother.
Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friend Mothers!  Love you!

http://www.fisher-price.com/us/trio/product.aspx?pid=49203&cat=1

Here is my Crazy Creature!

No comments: