Wednesday, August 25, 2010

72 and overcast

It is a lovely morning.  Nice breeze and overcast.  Enough to make you feel like Fall is here, but I know it is not.  This is a day to be outdoors.  Working in the yard, sitting with a cup of coffee, reading a book or just playing.  Going on a nature walk is high on our list and working on removing our almost dead garden.  What ever it is we decide to do today it must be done outside.
And Charlotte Mason said it best.......

Never be within doors when you can rightly be without. CM

With that being said I am headed out the door. 
 

2 comments:

Meagan Dennison said...

our garden is out of control too! I need to get out there and dig it all up, but it's just been too hot! I guess there's no excuse today...

Yvonne said...

I love Charlotte Mason!!!!