Monday, September 27, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Muffin Tin Monday was our mid-morning snack today.  Today was our first "real" lesson. It was SO much better than the last 2 weeks.  The boys really enjoyed it.
It is a brisk morning here so all the boys could think about for breakfast was hot cocoa.
Yes I said a brisk morning!  A little Fall weather!!!
We started school around 7:45 and were done by 9AM.   It's kindergarten people!
By the time we were done they were starving......hot cocoa was not enough.  I needed something fast!  
So I thought why not do a Muffin Tin Monday breakfast/mid-morning snack.  So here is what I came up with.


Yogurt drinks, raisins, nectarines, apples, kiwi and strawberries.  And then Loaded oatmeal cookies and Buckwheat coffee cake.
I think I like MTM for breakfast!  Have great day!

           Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

No comments: