Monday, October 25, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday-Breakfast

Mondays have changed around here so I am now doing Muffin Tin Monday for breakfast.  We do school,
have maybe an hour to play around with, Bible Study at church and then library after that. We eat lunch at church after bible study so I was a little bummed to miss out on it.
I LOVE Muffin Tin Monday so I had to find a way to add it back in to our new schedule. 
So breakfast it is.
This is what they had this morning...................
Strawberries, apples, pumpkin toast, yogurt tubes and apple juice and chocolate milk.  I had a busy weekend so I was not prepared for today.  It's pretty simple, but did the trick.  They loved it and ate their breakfast. 
Enjoy your Monday and make a FUN meal for your little ones.

                                                               Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

4 comments:

Meagan Dennison said...

I think you cheated by using 2 tins each for the yogurt tubes... :-)

Sandy said...

I think breakfast tins are the best! Happy MTM!

Leesa said...

Way to roll with the punches! We love breakfast tins here. I hope you have a very Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I so want to try this FUN idea of Muffin Tin Monday. It would be wonderful for breakfast or lunch however it fits! ♥ Kelsey