Sunday, January 2, 2011

MTM is coming back!!!

Muffin Tin Monday is coming back!!!!!  We had stopped it for a while because of other obligations. But at the request of my sweet boys it is coming back tomorrow!!!!!  I plan to do a breakfast in the muffin tin since we start school back up.  Maybe I'll even let them bring it to the table as we begin our day.  It is so simple yet they love this idea of a meal in a muffin tin.
The theme tomorrow is food picks, skewers and kebabs!  And since Mondays(I usually do not get to go until after lunch)are my normal grocery shopping day I will be working hard to come up with food to put on picks and skewers.  I need to get creative ASAP!  Although there is usually a theme you do not have to participate in the theme.  You can simple put your food in a muffin tin.  And I may be doing just that.  We'll see.
Check back tomorrow for our Muffin Tin Monday Breakfast!

 Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

No comments: