Monday, January 17, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday-Breakfast

Well I managed to follow the theme this week for Muffin Tin Monday.  It was easy this time because there was no theme!  HA!  This muffin tin breakfast thing is really a hit with the boys.  They know there days very well now and ask me yesterday if they could have it for breakfast again today.  It makes it easy for me so I am more than willing to give them breakfast in a muffin tin.  Here is what they had this morning.

Chocolate milk, Frosted Mini Wheats, bagel with strawberry cream cheese, cheese peanut butter crackers, banana-nut bread, vanilla yogurt with sprinkles, oranges and apples.
**BTW-this looks like a lot of food to me.  And some times it is.  I usually leave this out the whole time we do school.  They will go back and forth until it is all gone.  It works for us.**

Head on over to Muffin Tin Mom to check out all the other muffin tin ideas.

                                                  Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

8 comments:

Unknown said...

JDaniel has just started wanting to go back and forth for food while playing.

kewkew said...

Looks like a great breakfast. That's neat that you let them eat from it throughout the morning. I have really got to try a breakfast tin one of these days.
Blessings

lisa9999 said...

What a great breakfast. My boys would really enjoy that.

Ludicrous Mama said...

Little kids are grazers. Their stomachs just aren't big enough for 3 big meals a day (4 meals a day used to be the norm, in olden days. Breakfast, Lunch, Supper and Dinner, with Breakfast being the largest.)

What a great meal!

SnoopyGirl said...

Looks good. My kids like those Horizon milks too! We get them when we eat out sometimes. I have heard that kids are grazers. My son is definitely inclined towards that.

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

You've inspired me to try doing a MTM breakfast. My daughters would enjoy every one of the items you put in the tins. Great idea!

tiffiny said...

I love this idea! I'm going to try this with B. Maybe I can get him excited about more foods :)

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

I LOVE Breakfast MTM's so great of you to join us as always