Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Spring Favorites

With Spring comes lots of gardening and windy days around here.  When it comes to the windy days what is the point in "fixin" your hair...right?  Well I don't.  And on those gardening days although I prefer to be barefoot I don't like to feel dirt between my toes.  So flip flops are out!  And by the way I said my toes.......dirt between my fingers is heavenly. 

I am a hat girl.  I love wearing a hat, but I'll be honest what I really love is that I can go a few days without washing my hair and wear hats.  Or my new favorite.......wearing a bandana! So CUTE!
You can think I am gross for not washing my hair two days in row(sometimes three!), but I think about all the damage I am NOT doing to my hair on those days.  I like to call it a natural oil treatment.  Anyhoo, it works for me and I get to wear cute, funky head gear. 

So here are my Spring favorites for this year.   
-Hats and bandanas for those windy days.....or when I just don't feel like washing my hair.
-GREEN clogs for those gardening days.








Hey this momma still likes to look cute even if I am just hanging out around the house, gardening in the yard or running errands.  And I am crazy about a splash of color!

What are some of your Spring favorites this year?

No comments: