Friday, June 10, 2011

Reasons I love today!

1. I am alive and my Heavenly Father has blessed me with another day to live!

2. It is FRIDAY!!!!  Happy Friday by the way.  (insert big HAPPY smiling face)

3. The boys are still sleeping at almost 8AM.

4. Swimming tomorrow!!!!

5. GIRLS' night tomorrow with two dear old friends(not old in age, just old because we have been friends forever!)

6. Walking around outside to discover God's blessings in our gardens. Seven cucumbers!!!

7. Enjoying my 3rd cup of coffee in a quiet house while learning to become a woman of simplicity.
(I am reading "Becoming a Woman of Simplicity" by Cynthia Heald with a group of ladies from church this summer.)
It is just what I need to S  L  O  W me down and listen to God!



What are your reasons for loving today?

3 comments:

tiffiny said...

Sounds like the perfect day :) I'm loving today because it starts Erik's week off after an 80 hour week. Ahh...I can relax a little now.

Meagan Dennison said...

I love it! Yesterday William slept until 9:30...would have been nice if Hudson had too. I don't know what I would have done with myself for all that time...

championm2000 said...

What an uplifting post to read first thing this morning.

Reasons I am loving today:
1. I can hear my husband upstairs snoring and I am glad he is getting much needed sleep.

2. I am catching up on blogs and drinking coffee while listening to birds chirp outside.

3. The babies have their BIG first birthday party today. So excited!

4. I am alive.