Saturday, June 11, 2011

Scrumptious Saturdays-Pink Lemonade Pie

This is SO easy it is almost embarrassing!  But it screams summer and the little bit of tartness hits the spot on those hot summer days.  Oh and it is SO scrumptious!!!!!
Seriously isn't your mouth watering thinking about Pink Lemonade Pie?!?! 
I discovered this last summer and we all loved it! 
Pink Lemonade Pie:
Here is what you will need:
1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (6-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed(I could not find 6oz only 12oz)
1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (6-oz.) ready-made prepared graham cracker crust
** Garnishes: fresh raspberries, fresh mint sprigs**

1. Whisk together first 2 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Pour into crust; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.

Note: I like to make my own graham cracker crust and whipped topping sometimes. Both are super easy and make it taste so much better! But if you are looking for an easy, no fuss Pink Lemonade Pie use prepared whipped topping and ready-made pie crust. I went the easy way this weekend!  The 6oz prepared pie crust is really small.  I had some of the pie filling leftover(which the boys enjoyed eating)so next time I will do an 8 inch pie crust. This sweet little pie will be gone in no time.   

Put some pucker into your Saturday and make up a Pink Lemonade Pie! Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Meagan Dennison said...

I'm for sure making this. YUM!

Anonymous said...

It does look ScRuMpTiOuS ♥ and I love the easy part! Just the thing for a hot summer day!

Janet said...

this looks great! will for sure make this!