Monday, August 8, 2011

Guest Post-Blissful and Domestic

Happy Monday to you!  Today I have Danielle from Blissful and Domestic sharing with us.  I found Danielle's blog last year during a link up at another blog.  We connected and have kept up with each other ever since.  I love visiting her blog(daily)to see all her repurposing ideas.  And she shares some great recipes too! You must click on over, but first readers meet my blogging friend Danielle.
                                 ________________________________________________

Hello lovelies! I am so excited to be here at One Day at a Time. Thanks Tasha for the opportunity to share with all your readers.

Photobucket
I am Danielle and my bloggy home is Blissful and Domestic.
That is where I share all my recipes, crafty projects, and re-purposing ideas.

I love re-purposing clothes and creating something new from something old. It is totally a fun challenge every time I look at a handmedown piece of clothing. I love how the wheels begin turning in my head, allowing me to come up with a little bit of fabulousness for my family. I also love baking and cooking. I love to create yumminess for my family.

Now with that being said I have a super easy, super yummy recipe to share with you today.
I don't know about you, but here in Vegas we are hitting triple digits everyday, so it is pretty dang hot outside.
When the temperature is that high you usually want to just sit in  a pool with a cool treat. Well we don't have a pool, but I do have a great cool treat to share with you today.

This recipe is for Kool-Aid Slur-pees.
That's right who needs 7-11 when you can't create slur-pees at home.

Here is What You Need:

Photobucket

1 package of powdered kool-aid mix
your blender
ice
water
measuring cups

Here is What you Do:

Put 1 cup of water, 1 cup of ice, and 1/2 cup of kool-aid mix into your blender.
Blend together. Add more ice only if your mix needs to be a bit thicker, you should be fine though.

Photobucket

And there you have it a simple scrumptious slur-pee to share with your littles.

Photobucket

I hope you all get a chance to make these. Your children will love them, and hey why lie.... I love them and am always up for making them. Perfect on a hot summer day.

Thanks again Tasha for having me and for all you fabulous lovelies here at One Day at a Time.
Stop by sometime and say hi!
I'd love it.

Blissful and Domestic

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Thanks so much for having me Tasha!