Monday, September 12, 2011

1st day of school....it's here!!!!


The 1st day of first grade is here!!!! 

The table is set, my plans are made and now all I have to do is wake up the boys. 

I am excited, they are are excited and I bet my neighbor that works nights is excited!!!

I got my inspiration for the table from Monica over at 
I love her first day post!!

And I love my crayon and sunflower centerpiece for the table!!! 



I used chalkboard craft paper to welcome the boys.  They can erase and play around with it while they eat.  Easy going morning is the name of the game to ease back into this "school" thing.



And the special treat for the day........well it is all basically stuff they will use for school.  And a recess snack to go along with their school stuff.  Matthew will be most excited about the TAPE!!!!!

So I have everything ready for this morning.  I hope to post first day pictures later.  For now I better wake up the boys and get this day started.