Friday, October 28, 2011

Feeling the love

It's good to feel the love!  Right? 

You can admit it.  It feels good when someone shows an interest in what you do or create. 

And that is what I am feeling right now.  This week three of my blog posts were shared through other blogs. 

Remember these?  DIY Canvas Photo, Mod Podge Pumpkin and the Pumpkin Milkshake.


I love to create "stuff".  Food and crafts that is.  And because I am inspired every week by these blogs I thought I should spread the love and invite you to check out these blogs.

All three of these ladies are SO creative!!  And always have fabulous ideas and link-up parties on their blogs.  If you want to be inspired you must take a look at these blogs!! 

First up is Danielle from Blissful and Domestic .  I have had Danielle on my blog before guest posting and hope to have her on again very soon. 

Next up is Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts .

And last, but certainly not least is Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects .

Thanks so much ladies for featuring me on your blogs and Facebook.  YOU are the ones who inspire me to create!!!

Now YOU, my readers, go check out these amazing ladies' blogs.  Help me share the love.

Happy Friday! Now get outside and do something FUN!!!!!

2 comments:

championm2000 said...

I love all of these ideas!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Thank you so much for the shutout. You are so sweet Tasha! and I do love all your cuteness! You rock!