Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do you make a list?

No, not a gift list!  I am talking about a list of sweets you will bake or make during December. 

I don't know about you, but if I don't write it down and have that list handy I will forget all about the things I want to make.

Since I typed up my list I have had to add some to it.  And last night we marked off the Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies with Hershey Kisses.  These are so simple to make, but I only make them once a year.  It is always during December.  I guess you could say they are Christmas tradition for us.



And today we are making Peppermint Fudge!  YUMMY!!

Do you make a list for your December sweets? What is a must have in your family?

3 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love these cookies! So yummy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE lists ~ this is a good idea to help remember all those yummy things that make this season special. Cranberry Bread, Sugar Cookies, and Wassel are some of our Christmas traditions. Your peanut butter cookies look scrumptious ♥

championm2000 said...

I can't believe I don't have this list. I have a notebook for all of my lists!

Must. get. on. this.