Friday, February 17, 2012

Hair and a 3D movie

As promised!

I am just SICK!!!  I wish so badly now I had just left their hair alone.  Matthew's(on the right)is really not as bad as this picture looks, but still not at all what I was thinking.  Bless his little heart he has hair just like his momma.  Super straight and falls directly in his face.  There is no styling it unless it is super short.  Which by the way will be very soon.  I guess maybe I am not crazy about their hair because they look like babies!!  Not that I am trying to make them grow up faster.  BUT the longer hair did make them look so much older.  Oh well it is hair and it will grow.

I was going to show you my new style, but once it starts raining the Farrah look is GONE!!! 
Maybe another day.

 
I do have cute pictures though from the boys' first 3D movie yesterday.
Star Wars-Phantom Menace
They loved it!!!  
So here are my cuties with long hair yesterday.




Hope you all have had a great Friday!  Come back tomorrow for a SPRING teaser and a recipe!

No comments: