Monday, February 13, 2012

Love will have to do!


I have been a bit out of sorts the past couple of days.  Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I have NOTHING!  Nothing homemade that is chocolatey and sweet. 

And I have NOTHING fun planned!!!

Nothing! 

Well maybe one thing planned.  Me and the boys plan to go on a Russell Stover strawberry cream filled chocolate heart run tomorrow.  They are no where to be found and just happen to be my very favorite Valentine candy! Other then that I have nothing planned.

But I do have lots of love to give and that will have to do.



Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.     

Hope you have a SWEET day full of lots of LOVE!!!!!  

2 comments:

championm2000 said...

LOVE it!

I hope you find the chocolates, but regardless, I know you will have a wonderful day with your sweeties!

Good to "see" you again!

Renee said...

We normally have our Valentine tea with a couple of guest, but we decided to have just a simple tea with Brent tonight. We made a New York style cheesecake for our simple dinner. We are making the cinnamon rolls though and bringing them to a few special older people in our lives first thing this morning. Happy Valentines Day!