Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE notes

I woke up early this morning with ideas in my head. 

Little LOVE notes for my honey and my sweet boys.

I don't know about you, but I love little notes from loved ones.  Especially if those loved ones live in the same house.

First I was able to sneak Brant a love note in his Bible.  And was sitting right there when he opened it to find it. 

Next as each man in our house went to brush his teeth he found this.  Brant's face was THE BEST!!!  He thinks I am nuts, but LOVES me anyway!!! 


You can download the template to make these cute LOVE note for your sweetie's toothbrush here .
Go ahead....do it for this evening when they go to brush before bed.  See the smiles!!!!!

Once I started leaving LOVE notes everywhere the fire soon spread.

I got one too!

LOVE notes are simple to make and show you care. You still have time to leave a few and show some love to someone special in your life.

2 comments:

championm2000 said...

I think we'll make more days like Valentine's Day...opportunities to tell others how much we love them!

Blissful & Domestic said...

What a sweet idea! I love this;) cheesy and cute. Totally doing this