Thursday, March 22, 2012

See you next week!!!


You can say I have over committed myself for the remaining part of this week and weekend. 

I feel like this.............




I did it and am not stopping now.  I don't like the feeling of being buried with so many obligations, but I will move forward and do it with a SMILE!!!!! 

Stressed spelled backwards is Desserts so there may be plenty of that going on. 

I had so much to blog about......my Spring Must Haves, the boys super cool art class tomorrow at a well known art museum, my antique window's new home and outdoor SPRING fun!  Maybe next week.

To keep me sane I am saying........


See you next week!!!!  Unless I find blogging over the weekend good to calm my nerves while eating dark chocolate.

Until then get outside and have some FUN!!!!  Hope you have a GREAT Friday!!!

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Tasha and linking up to Blissful and Domestics Sunday Blog Hop. You rock!

Danielle
Blissful and Domestic

PS
have a good break this weekend and eat some chocolate for me:>

Anonymous said...

If you must have break, I guess you must have a break (I should talk, huh?) I will be awaiting your return:)