Monday, April 30, 2012

Lemon Kick!

                                 Lemon

Did you see my post for the Lemon Sugar?  Check it out HERE .

Well ever since I made it and helped host a PINK baby shower this past Saturday, I have been craving lemons and or pink lemonade.

At the shower a friend made some oh so yummy pink lemonade cookies and I made a pink lemonade sherbet punch.  This was enough to get me on a LEMON KICK!!!!  I love the tart taste of lemons  with the sweetness.  And for this time of year these flavors are so refreshing! 

School is out for a month, I have FREE time and need a project.  What is more fun than being in the kitchen trying out new recipes and making some old favorites.

So in May I am going to share some lemon and pink lemonade recipes.  Perfect for spring and summer. 

What to look for in May:
-Lemon pound cake
-Lemon scones
-Lemon bars(from the archives)
-Pink lemonade pie(from the archives)
-Pink lemonade sherbet punch
-Frozen pink lemonade bars

What to look for this week:
Frozen pink lemonade bars.....hopefully tomorrow!!!

Happy Monday everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE everything Lemon ♥ Can't wait for all the fun summer tanginess!!!

Marisa said...

Looking forward to your lemon posts!

My kitchen is lemons! ;)