Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time Change

I am NOT a fan of this time change!!! 

From the time the boys were old enough to play outdoors they have been outside playing!!!  And they will usually play outside right up until dark:30.

With the time change we are now observing coming in at 5:30 or 6:00 is NOT fun!!! 

So to help with the time change I have implemented Family Game Night on Sunday nights.


If you know me you are well aware I am also NOT a fan of games.  BUT I am happy to say tonight was FUN!!!  We spent about an hour playing games!!  The boys loved it!  And I always enjoy seeing them smile.

To kill time the rest of the week we will begin reading a book together as a family.

How do you like the time change?  What does your family do coming in so early?

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Renee, Lindsey, and Lauren Fontenot said...

We have more time to talk, since we aren't rushed,and read.