Monday, November 5, 2012

Favorites from the past week

Happy Monday to you!!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I am anxious to start a new week.  And anxious to try a couple of my favorites from this past week.  I only have a few today only because I didn't spend much time visiting blogs this past week.  I am certain there are more out there though!

Anyway this first one caught my eye because it is very similar to our Thankful Acorn.  And looks like something children would love Mom to make.  I think children have to be taught to be thankful.  And they learn it all too well from thankful parents.  Now is the perfect time teach them how important it is to be thankful.


                                                                  Thankful Turkey

 
Look at that warm inviting cup of love!!!! I will be making this very soon!!!! 
This will make the perfect drink for those upcoming Christmas parties!!!!
And you make it in a crock pot!
 
 
 
 
I am headed to the grocery store TODAY to get all I need for this one!!!  This will be a perfect recess snack for the boys.  And a nice treat for our new Family Game Nights!
 
 
 
 
I hope you all get a chance to go check out this great blogs! 
 

No comments: