Monday, January 28, 2013

Little Reminders of Love

I don't go crazy with decorating for Valentine's Day.  After all it is NOT a holiday.  
It is simply a day to share and show love.  
But because it is important to a certain little boy who loves to see "holiday" decorations and have/ plan a party, I do my best to make him happy.
 
Yet in a small home decorations can quickly become too much.
The decorating needs to be kept to a minimum.  
So I set out to place little reminders of love throughout.

Simple, little reminders.

Inside the box-little hearts with Bible verses about love.

John 13:34

Real stuff to follow

Valentine's Day Subway Art-made by me

1 John 4:19
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Tasha this is a lovely post! You have made some great projects. I love the jar with the yarn balls best! Please don't tell me Valentines Day is not a holiday!! I sure treat it like one! LOL!!