Thursday, February 14, 2013

Infantile Scoliosis-Not what I was praying for.....

Just a very quick update about Ryan's appointment today.

It was not what I was praying for. The xray revealed that his spine is indeed regressing.  Just a little, but a little none the less. 

We are tired. It was a long day. Appointment was at 1:15 and we finally left the hospital at 4:00.

I have one of my intense headaches.  The ones I get every single time we have to sit and wait at the hospital. BUT, we left Scottish Rite with popcorn ( a favorite part of our visit) in hand and ready for our hour and fifteen minute drive back to the hotel.

I will give more details after we get home this weekend.  Right now I am just trying to process that Ryan could have to encounter brace life again. 

Life with Progressive Infantile Scoliosis continues to be a roLLer COastER.

2 comments:

Jamie Boros said...

I'm sad to see this Tasha!

I hope you were all able to get some rest last night and wake refreshed and ready to face the "what's next" today.

championm2000 said...

:-(

I know you and Ryan will handle whatever is next, but it makes me sad that any child has to go through any of it.

Prayers and hugs!