Friday, March 8, 2013

FUN Friday-What Exactly is FUN?

Happy Friday to YOOOOUUUUUU!!!!   Are you ready for a FUN day?  Maybe a FUN weekend?  I know I am.

But first, what exactly is FUN? 

Well FUN could be many different things to each person you ask.  So just for kicks I ask Merriam-Webster.

fun
1. what provides amusement or enjoyment; specifically: playful often boisterous action or speech.
2. a mood for finding or making amusement.

In a nutshell FUN to me is anything that makes my heart happy.  Anything that puts a smile on two little boys' faces.  And their Daddy too!!

Today my fun is......
-finishing up a good week of school with a trip to the park. 
-getting my hands dirty to plant!
-preparing this pizza  .You MUST try!
-ending a Friday by letting the boys stay up late....OK until 10pm.

Fun on Saturday will be getting our SPRING gardens done!!!  And if I am honest I will have to say taking a nap is FUN for me too.  And if time permits I just may partake of that fun.

So what are your plans today?  Whatever you do make sure you get outside and have some FUN!!!

BTW-the chicks are here!!!! 
You can read about their arrival on our other blog.... The Poultry Record
This was FUN on a Thursday.

1 comment:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

I just love that picture at the top of your blog! Screams fun to me! Our weather is supposed to be amazing today, so I'm going to get out there!