Thursday, April 17, 2014

15 years


It was like a fairy tale when we met.  And I had my fairy tale wedding too.  But unlike a fairy tale this became a true story.....a love story.  A romantic drama still being written as I type!   Each chapter (year) filled with love, laughter, drama, heartache at times, suspense, surprises, twists and turns, new adventures and so much more.

I felt it from the first time I met him.  I just knew he would be a part of my life.  And on April 17, 1999 he became my everything.



I could write for days sharing so many wonderful, happy details leading up to this day.  I might make you cringe and maybe even cry sharing heartache and gut wrenching hard times we have been through over the past 15 years together.  It all is part of who we are today as husband and wife.  But really it does not matter what has happened in the past.




The most important thing is we are still together and our marriage is stronger than it has ever been.  And the reason for that is our faith in God and the commitment we made to one another 15 years ago today.  Wedding vows are a sacred promise between bride and groom in front of God.  A promise to love each other and be committed to each other even through thick and thin.....AKA good times and bad!  And that promise is something we have never taken lightly.


This man.  Oh how I adore him!  This day reminds me that God truly loves me.  He gave me the most wonderful person and chose him to be my lifetime partner.  I will forever be grateful. And blessed!  Love brought us together as husband and wife.  And gave us a best friend for life.  



To my dear husband, 
You have shown me what love is.  You are the reason for my happy days and the comfort in my sad days.  And sometimes you are the reason I scream, stomp my feet and pout.  You cheer my successes and comfort me in my failures.  I am so very proud to be your wife.  Happy Anniversary Honey.
I love you,
Tasha

No comments: